Please scroll down
Fill out the REPLY/ORDER FORM at left, cut as indicated, and return to the Hungarian Association mailing address below.
Hungarian Association / Magyar Társaság P.O. Box 771066 Cleveland, OH 44107 USA
Checks made payable to: “Hungarian Association”
57th Hungarian Congress
November 24-25, 2017
Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Dowtown, 1100 Carnegie Ave,
Cleveland, Ohio 44115 USA
Questions / General information:
(216) 651-4929 (Vali, evenings after 6 pm)
Ticket questions only:
(440) 331-0391 (Mária)
Please check our website for program updates:
HOTEL ROOM RESERVATIONS:
For our out-of town as well as our Cleveland area guests, we have arranged for special rates at the hotel. Room rates for both single and double occupancy are $ 105 + taxes. However, to receive these reduced rates, you must mention the “HUNGARIAN ASSOCIATION” at the time of your reservation. Rates are valid through November 14 or until the reserved number of rooms are all taken. Reservations after this date may not be available at the Congress rate. Therefore we urge you to make your reservations as early as possible. The Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown can be reached at: Tel: +1-216-658-6400 or at http://hiltongardeninn.hilton.com/en/gi/groups/personalized/C/ CLEGWGI-HGA17-20171122/index.jhtml
Congress rate is $5/day or overnight, in the Hilton Garden Inn private parking lot, behind the hotel.
- Tickets for the Friday Evening Literary and Artistic Performances may be purchased at the door or in advance, same price. (No charge for college/high school/children)
- Tickets for the Saturday luncheon and/or the Saturday evening banquet-ball available only through November 18, pre-reservations and purchase See reply/order form.
- Tickets for the Saturday noon luncheon with the Keynote Speaker must be purchased in advance. No ticket sales at the door. Attendance at the keynote address following the luncheon is reserved for ticket holders only, thank you for your understanding. See reply/order form.
- Tickets for the Saturday evening Gala Banquet and Magyar Ball must be purchased in advance. Price includes both banquet & ball. No tickets sold at the door, no separate dance tickets for the ball only. For guests 16 years and older only, please. See reply/order form.
- All other Hungarian Congress programs are free of charge, and everyone is welcome to attend and participate.