Hungarian Association / Magyar Társaság P.O. Box 771066 Cleveland, OH 44107 USA
Checks made payable to: “Hungarian Association”
Questions / General information:
(216) 651-4929 (Vali, evenings after 6 pm)
Ticket questions only
(440) 331-0391 (Mária)
For our out-of town as well as our Cleveland area guests, we have arranged for special rates at the hotel. Room rates for both single and double occupancy are $105 + taxes (17.5%). For Congress reduced rates, mention the code “HUN” at the time of your reservation. Rates are valid through November 9 or until the reserved number of rooms are all taken. Reservations after this date may not be available at the Congress rate. Therefore we urge you to make your reservations as early as possible:
Crowne Plaza Cleveland Airport Hotel, 44130 Tel: 1-440-243-4040.
Reservations may also be made online using the hotel link on the Hungarian Association website: www.hungarianassociation.com
• New! Please note “package deal” pricing for 3 events on order form.
• Tickets for the Friday Evening Literary and Artistic Performance
may be purchased either at the door or in advance, same price. (No charge for college/high school/children)
• Tickets for the Saturday noon luncheon with the Keynote Speaker must be purchased in advance, by or before November 19. No ticket sales at the door. Attendance at the keynote address following the luncheon is reserved for luncheon ticket holders only, thank you for your understanding. See reply/order form.
• Tickets for the Saturday evening Gala Banquet and Magyar Ball must be purchased in advance, by or before November 19. Price
includes both banquet & ball. No tickets sold at the door, no separate dance tickets for the ball only (for guests 16 years and older, please). See reply/order form.
• All other Hungarian Congress programs are free of charge, and everyone is welcome to attend and participate.
• Tickets may also be ordered on our website, using Paypal: www.hungarianassociation.com